With entrance tickets, you will have a chance to discover the ancient beauty of Viet Nam..Old houses, narrow streets, moss-grown walls, lanterns,...are picturesque sights that capture your imagination..
Visting Hoi An Ancient Town:
- Price: 120.000 VND / person
- Tourists can enjoy:
1/ All streets in the Ancient Town, artistic activities, folk games, night market.
2/ 5 of the 22 sightseeing places:
* Japanese Covered Bridge, Cẩm Phô Communal House, Minh Hương Communal, House of Tụy Tiên Đường, Quan Công Temple.
* Museums: History and Culture, Trade Ceramics, Sa Huỳnh Culture, Folk Culture.
* Old houses: Quân Thắng, Đức An, Phùng Hưng, Trần Family's Chapel, Tấn Ký, Nguyễn Tường Family's Chapel.
* Chinese Assembly Halls: Triều Châu, Quảng Đông, Phúc Kiến.
* Handicraft workshop and traditional arts performance, XQ Hội An.
* Ancient tombs of Japanese traders: Mr Gu Sokukun, Mr Tani Yajirobei, Mr Banjiro.
Note: - Every ticket is valid for 24 hours.
- Free guide fee for a group of over 08 tourists, Local guides are available at ticket booths.
Visiting Thanh Ha Pottery Village:
- Price: 25.000VND / person
- Tourists can visit:
* Artisans shaping utensils
* Xuan My communal house
* Nam Dieu temple of the founder of the potters ( stop of Minh Mang King)
* Making whistles
* Free clay whistle for souvenir