Entrance Ticket in Hoi An ancient town
Old houses, narrow streets, moss-grown walls, lanterns,...are picturesque sights that capture your imagination.
1/ All streets in the ancient town and 5 of the 21 sightseeing places, as follows:
* Japanese Covered Bridge, Cẩm Phô Communal House, Minh Hương Communal, House of Tụy Tiên Đường, Quan Công Temple.
* Museums: Hội An, Trade Ceramics, Sa Huỳnh Culture, Folk Culture.
* Old houses: Quân Thắng, Đức An, Phùng Hưng, Trần Family's Chapel, Tấn Ký, Nguyễn Tường Family's Chapel.
* Chinese Assembly Halls: Triều Châu, Quảng Đông, Phúc Kiến.
* Xứ Đàng Trong and traditional arts performance,
* Ancient tombs of Japanese traders: Mr Gu Sokukun, Mr Tani Yajirobei, Mr Banjiro.
2/ Artistic activities, folk games, night market.
- When entering the ancient town, please keep the counterfoil of your ticket and show it to the ticket controller whenever you are asked for ticket. Please note that it is valid during your stay in Hoi An.
- For visit the sightseeing places, the ticket is valid for 24 hours.
- Please contact our ticket sellers for tourguide service. Tourguide will be offered free for groups over 07 paxs.
Click for sightseeing map.